Returns, Refunds and Canceling orders just placed
Cancellation, Refunds, & Returns
Cancellations of just placed orders
Because of the speed orders are processed, we do not allow cancellations of orders once they have been printed.
Popeye Apparel allows customers to cancel orders before they have been printed by our staff.
Every order submitted can be canceled before they have been printed, which can be found under the Order number information page, located under your Order History. This page contains all the details of your order, including live tracking of your orders progress.
To cancel an order, a [Cancel] link will be visible at the top right hand corner of your order. If this link is not available, it will be too late to cancel or make any changes to this order.
A credit will be applied to your account for the amount of the order once canceled.
We do advise you sign up for an account before ordering rather than guest checkout for this matter because guest checkout does not offer this.
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense. Please contact us if this is the issue we can be reached at email@example.com.
How does Popeye Apparel handle returns?
Popeye Apparel will accept returns only on items that do not meet the requirements of the purchase order:
• Popeye Apparel will refund for products that are different from that specified in the original order.
• Popeye Apparel will refund if the item has a printed or material flaw; picture documentation is required from the end customer.
• Please note Pop Apparel “Sublimation Imperfections” guidelines: Click Here
• Popeye Apparel WILL accept returns when a customer does not like the print, the size or the color of the garment. After all we want you to be fully satisfied!
• Popeye Apparel WILL accept returns for damages incurred during shipping. Please let us know asap so we can contact the respective carrier to file a damage claim. We will happily get this taken care of!
Wrong Address - If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you.
Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment but don't worry we will happily work with you to get it reshipped out!
Returned by you without authorization approval - It is best to contact us before returning any products. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org